Our Sponsor

Friday, September 24, 2010

Basic Expression 4



1. Please say it slowly.
천천히 말씀해 주세요. [choenchoenhi malseum juseyo]
천천히 = slowly

말씀해 = tell us
주세요 = Please


2. Please say it in korean.
한국말로 하세요. [hanguk-mal-ro haseyo]

한국 = korea
말로 = means 'tell/say'.. and the particle means 'by/in'.


3. Please dont say it in English.
영어로 하지 마세요.
[yeoneo-ro maseyo]
영어 = English.
마세요 = Do not.


4. Do you understand?
알겠습니다?/알겠어요?
[algessuemnida?/algesseoyo?]
The difference between the two is the 1st one is formal term and the 2nd is the polite term. Just keep in mind when it has '-mnida'


5. Yes, I understand.
네, 알겠습니다. [ ne, algesseumnida]
네 = Yes.

6. No, I dont understand.
아니오, 모르겠어요.
[anio, moreugesseoyo]
아니오 = no.


7. Any question?
질문, 있어요?
[jilmun, isseoyo?]
질문 = question.
있어요 = have

8. Yes, I have. 네, 있어요. [ne, isseoyo]


9. No, I havent.
아니오, 없어요.
[anio, eobseoyo]
없어요 = have not.

10. Lets rest for ten minutes.
십 분만 쉽시다.
[sib bum-man swibsida].
십 = ten.
분 = minutes.
만 = only.
쉽시다 = rest.

11. I'm sorry I'm late.
늦어서 죄송합니다. [neuweoseo joesonghamnida].
죄송합니다 = I'm sorry.

No comments: