Our Sponsor

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Basic Expression 2

1. Excuse me :-
i. Excuse me (for what I'm doing).
실레합니다. [sillehamnida].

ii. Excuse me (for what I did).
실레했습니다. [sillehaeseumnida]

iii. Excuse me (for what I'm about to do).

실레하겠습니다. [sillehageseumnida].


2. Hello (on the phone).
여보세요. [yeoboseyo].

3. You're welcome.

천만에요. [cheonmaneyo].

4. Please to make your acquaintance.
처음 뵙겠습니다. [cheoeum boebgeseumnida].

5. See you later. (formal).
또 뵙겠습니다. [ddo boebgeseumnida].
= again.

6. Shall we start?
시작할까요? [sijakhalkkayo?]

7. Let's start.
시작합니다. [sijakhamnida].
시작 = Start.

8. Please look at your books.
책을 보세요. [chaekeul boseyo].
= book.

9. Please look at the first page.
첫 페이기를 보세요. [cheot peigireul boseyo].
페이기 = page.
= First.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like korean language and i want to go there someday.

Unknown said...

i like korean language and i want to go there someday.