Our Sponsor

Monday, August 16, 2010

Heroes twitter updates - Nicole



안녕하세요 여러분...

Every now and then I try to decipher some of the twitter messages (in hangul) from some of the Korean celebrities whom I followed.. sometimes I have no idea what they're talking about but sometimes they also post simple messages that are easily to understand (고맙습니다 여러분 for posting simple 메시지).. and whenever I was able to understand their twit I would be very excited.. I felt that what I've learn so far paid off.. (^^)

I've been hooked with Heroes@영웅호걸 lately..

Nicole twitted this today..


Original Message :
사랑하는수아언니 ~ 우후훗 피쓰 베이비 ~~~

In English :
Soo Ah unnie who I love ~ uhuhut Peace baby~~~



영웅호걸 cast sure are close to each other..

note : I'll try to decipher and update on heroes' cast twitter every now and then..so be sure to check out for updates..

No comments: