Our Sponsor

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heroes twitter updates - Nicole Jung

There are two updates that I want to translate here...
the first is..
on the 4th Oct 2010. Nicole twitted

Original Message : 영웅호걸촬영중 ! ㅋㅋㅋ 서프라이즈 ?

In English : During Heroes filming ! ke ke ke surprise?

and another is on the 6th of Oct 2010.

Original Message : 가족~맴버들 ~ 친구들~우리카밀리아~ 모두 기억해줘서 감사합니다 ! 웃으면서 자야지..^^ ㅎㅎㅎ .. ㅎ 한국처음왔을때16이였는데..ㅋㅋㅋ시간이많이지났어요그쵸?ㅋㅋ 고마워용 !! 다들 스윗드림즈에요 ~~ 매롱*뿅뿅!!

In English : Family ~ Members ~ All friends ~ our kamillia ~ Thank you ffor all the memories! I'm laughing to sleep.. ^^ he he he.. he I was 16 when I first came to Korea.. kekeke It has been awhile right? keke thanks!! Sweet dreams everyone ~~ Merong
*뿅뿅!!


** you may be wondering. what is 'Merong' here? well to my shallow knowledge of the korean culture, it is a sound you make when you are playing with someone or a baby or when you kid around.. correct me if i'm wrong here..

cheers!

영웅호걸 화이팅!!!

1 comment:

sasa said...

merong actually means sticking out your tongue to tease someone